MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last post not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB community, I have had several members on my board report the following issue and I do not know where to begin in order to fix it. I am not experiencing the problem, but others are.

Forum link (advisory: LGBT social group, no nudity allowed) : http://goo.gl/6JIao
Version 1.6.0

Here are quotes from the members:

Quote:Here's what I usually get... click on today's posts, get a list of threads, see that a given thread has a new post, and click the link under last post to take me to that post in the thread. When I get to the thread, that "last" post isn't showing and the last one I actually see is an older post in that thread. But if I hit reply, in the reply window where it shows the last posts in descending order, the missing post shows up.

Quote:Anyone else having issues where you'll see someone has responded to a thread, you click it, but that post isn't showing? Like the thread I posted about my car, it's saying someone responded but my post is the last one that's showing...

Quote:Basically, new posts aren't showing. I posted a few pics of my wheels being put on, and then I noticed several people responded (by their username being on the right side saying so) but when I click it its still my post. Then I posted again with some updated pictures, and I still cant see that (but it said I was the last to post then) now someone else has responded but I still cant see anything past that original post of my car getting the wheels put on.... any of that making sense? lol

Quote:Yeah I just tried clearing my browser cache, still nothing. Phil said he's had the same issues (I posted about it in the forum improvements thread I think?) It only seems to be certain threads. Im seeing new posts now that will let me view and respond to and see my response, but in my thread "'12 beetle turbo" in the 'your cars' section it's saying "racered" was the last person to respond, but an old post of mine is still the last to show...are you seeing his response on yours?
Try This : rebuild options at Tools & maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild
This should help you,
regards,
Thank you, I just rebuilt each option and have asked the forum to confirm if the problem is solved.