MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWebHost.com - the ONLY premium hosting service for MyBB forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Premium MyBB Hosting from MyBBWebHost

It's been a pleasure providing a hosting service dedicated to the MyBB community for the last four years. In that time, I've seen both free and paid web hosts appear, advertise on MyBB Community, and disappear just as quickly. You need a responsible web host that you can count on for years, not months.

MyBBWebHost is now offering three plans built around different types of forums and administrators. MyBB knowledgeable support, automatic script installation with Softaculous Auto-Installer, and housing in our world class datacenter come standard.

Admin Essential, for the new or small forum.
Admin Advanced, for the moderately sized forum or multiple-forum administrator.
Admin Master, for the biggest and baddest forums.

Not sure which plan is best for you? Fill out our short questionnaire on the homepage.

Don't be daunted by the move from your current, sub-par web host. We offer complimentary host migration for all clients.

Members of the MyBB Community forums raving about MyBBWebHost:

amykhar Wrote: [ -> ]I can definitely vouch for Zash's level of service. He is the reason I converted to MyBB and he has worked his butt off helping me get things moved from the old server, converted, and running.

dpdurst Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing but praise for how my forums run and the accessibility of contacting someone for help on an issue I had. (non service affecting) I feel the price a bit high on the medium and high end plan, the lower end appears to work out pretty good for my forums so far. I would gladly point others to [MyBBWebHost] for hosting if asked.

plv01 Wrote: [ -> ]Its almost two years now since I arranged hosting for our organisation 'Hope Australia' with MyBBWebHost. Our experience with MyBBWebHost over this time has been extremely positive. Leon has been very quick to respond to our support requests and resolved all issues promptly and courteously. He has also been more than helpful in answering any questions that we have had relating to our hosting. In the two years we have also had very few instances of disruption to our service. I have no hesitation recommending the MyBBWebHost service to anyone seeking a high quality web hosting service.

ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]I used MyBBWebHost for a bit a couple of years ago, they were great.

Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been 100% satisfied since I've been with them as well. Awesome host (so much that I prefer to pay the extra little bit per month rather than a yearly term Toungue) all around.

dr730 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to give these guys props for giving the best, most in depth, personal support that I have experienced. I switched my hosting to them and they transferred my forum for free and helped me solve several issues that were my fault basically. Thye gave unrelenting support for over a week until the problem was fixed. I highly recommend them. You won't get any generic pre-scripted lame technical support responses from them. They know what they are doing and and they do it with a personal touch. If you are trying to choose a hosting company you have to at least consider them. Mybbwebhost rocks!

mike537 Wrote: [ -> ]For many months and many hours I was frustrated with our old host with max users connection errors. I ran the chat after switching to MyBBWebHost for a few weeks to see how it was and we had the best chat run ever. I have recently moved the forum over and we also have a decent Gallery and gift shop. Since me moved we have been error free. Server is faster, everything runs fantastic and the support is amazing, I cannot recommend MyBBWebHost for hosting enough. So if you are thinking of changing host give them a try sure you will be well pleased with service, only wished we moved to them many months ago.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.
I used them a couple years ago. They were really great. I highly recommend them for the avid MyBB guru on a budget!
I've been with them for over a year now, and they are just so fantastic! I would highly recommend people to have their forum hosted by MyBBWebHost! Smile

Love the new design for the website, by the way! ^_^
Thank you very much Jason and Zueq!
Digging the new design. As usual, I'm still very impressed with the service (although I don't have any forums any more) Toungue
I am very impressed you are still going, keep up the great work Smile I can vouch for the great services offered, although it's been a while since I used MyBBWebHost (I can only imagine the services have improved in this time...)
Loving the new design. Been due for a while Wink I used to use MyBBWebhost and can vouch for their reliability.
Thanks guys, Jordan L from Audentio did a great job on the design.
I do like the design but the bottom bits are broken in Opera
(2013-04-07, 11:16 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]I do like the design but the bottom bits are broken in Opera

All fixed! One of the center elements was too wide and threw off the whole design.
Pages: 1 2