MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: multiquote buttons that do not appear in showtread. please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-04-07, 11:35 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I think the issue might be your JavaScript. Could I get access to the ACP please?

sorry friend .. very dangerous ..

whether you want to work with me., .. to make this forum a great becoming ....

where I can turn on javascript?

please help.
If you do not want to provide access, there is not a great deal I can do. There are several errors showing up in the javaScript console. Trying to tell you how to fix them would take for ever. The very least you could do is reorder the JS so that you actually call jQuery.noConflict() after loading the jQuery file, not before.

You should also disable CLoudFlare's RocketLoader if you have it enabled.
but you say, I just need to enable javascript.

where is it ..? please help
No. After having seen your forum, you have a mass of JavaScript errors:

(2) Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:545
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'display' of undefined /showthread.php?tid=22&pid=40#.UWFZmpOgnss:464
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:547
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'dispatchEvent' prototype.js:561
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:545
(2013-04-07, 11:47 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]No. After having seen your forum, you have a mass of JavaScript errors:

(2) Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:545
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'display' of undefined /showthread.php?tid=22&pid=40#.UWFZmpOgnss:464
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:547
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'dispatchEvent' prototype.js:561
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'attachEvent' prototype.js:545

where you know a friend that mistake.

when you can not access the CP.
I checked the error console in my browser.
(2013-04-07, 12:17 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I checked the error console in my browser.

Can I get my website prinscreen what the error friends. ?

I am waiting for your help.

sorry my english language is very chaotic.
[Image: FSEOBzE.png]

Really don't know why you need a screen print though. I'm hardly going to be lying about the fact your site has tons of errors.
Quote:Really don't know why you need a screen print though. I'm hardly going to be lying about the fact your site has tons of errors.

hi friends.

I also saw the site facebook has so many errors.
but why it does not do anything.
[attachment=28934]
I was hesitant to give the admin cp friends ..
do you have a facebook so we can catting.
Ok, all sorted now. As soon as I fixed the headerinclude, all the errors were resolved. Feel free to remove both the test and admin account once you verify it's fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4