MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a startup with me.
I've got some great themes, completely unique plugins (yes, plugins only I have), and everything like that. I've paid for hosting, but I will need money for a domain, there's an amazing one open - if you're willing to help out, shoot me a PM - It does have to do with gaming, but it's not general at all....

So really, PM me if you're interested. I'm looking for someone HQ, but fun to be around, not someone whos completely in it for the money.
I guarantee I'll be active, 10+ hours/day online is easy for me.
(2013-04-07, 02:34 PM)7uyk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a startup with me.
I've got some great themes, completely unique plugins (yes, plugins only I have), and everything like that. I've paid for hosting, but I will need money for a domain, there's an amazing one open - if you're willing to help out, shoot me a PM - It does have to do with gaming, but it's not general at all....

So really, PM me if you're interested. I'm looking for someone HQ, but fun to be around, not someone whos completely in it for the money.
I guarantee I'll be active, 10+ hours/day online is easy for me.

There is a 45Cent domain offer at networksolutions.com

I don't mind doing this, I have a lot of experience with mybb. But, I can't put in 10 hours since I have studying to do etc,

Unique plugins? You coded yourself??
I Pm'd you.
Hi i just started a new forum that will bring some profit in the future. I don't need any financial help from your side. I am willing to invest how much it takes to grow the forum. If you are interested in partnering with me in building a nice forum(maybe one of the best) hit me up with a PM. I'm online 14-15 hours a day
Hi, I'm newbie here. I need a job.
I'm online for 8-10 hours/day.
Im interested in SEO and music (especially for hip-hop)
Please PM me, if there are any job for me
I pm'd you!
I've cleaned up this thread. Please take personal issues to PM.
@Master24: I never receive your PM

Please If anyone having a part time job, please PM me
okkarentcar, I'm almost sure that he was talking to 7uyk.