MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: thanks have been removed but stats are right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I was using thanks plugin by saeedgh and everything was well.
But I recount thanks in admincp and all members thanks changed to zero.
so I decied to restore the latest backup of database.
but I droped this tables and imported them from the newer database which it had problems in thank details.
*private messages
*profile comments
And now user thanks & thanked post numbers (stats) are right & plugin is working
but thanks have been removed from the posts which we thanked them before and now we can press thank again.
What should I do?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

Up please..

in a Inappropriate section...
i'm sorry...
delete please.
Problem solved by recounting thanks with a big number for Chunk size.
Rolleyes
i've do a new mod, but admin cp its on spanish only, by the way all options works, and recount too xD. All serves and works.

I recomend to you do this task.

1.- Go to normal database and do the recount task, but ever you have to put a min and then the value taken from itself xD.

Press continue val until the new task was over, then you have to go to the plugin recount options again and thats all, if you want put the value more than you have thanks on your database, but i have a new version and works so good.

I don't upload here, because i have 2 mods and one about a three months and nothing, i post and nothing too, then i upload all my mods and entire support at time and day on SoporteMyBB.cokm.

cheers, i hope can help you anycase.