MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: !Design-Force!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

I started a new project: Design-Force, this mean we create high-quality MyBB designs for the cheapest price! For more info check the website.

Prices: may vary from 5$ to 100$

Lastest Design:
http://www.design-force.eu/forum/

Edit: New Offer: Free Seo Optimization, Google Optimization - SEO Chat by buyin a design Wink

To Contact me:
Send a PM,
email me at: i n f o @ ro b e r t p r o d u c t i o n s . c o m (= to prevent spam Wink )
or use the contact form @ Design-Force.eu

Greets,

Robert

(RobertProductions & Design-Force)
I've applied. Wink
How are you going to compete with MyBB Templates? They offer free themes and other stuff for MyBB.
Snake Wrote:How are you going to compete with MyBB Templates? They offer free themes and other stuff for MyBB.
I assume MYBBT will release themes and templates publicly where as Rob's are custom and exclusive.
The Chosen Wrote:
Snake Wrote:How are you going to compete with MyBB Templates? They offer free themes and other stuff for MyBB.
I assume MYBBT will release themes and templates publicly where as Rob's are custom and exclusive.

Thats correct Wink
Sorry m8's but there is a bug in the mailform Sad so its offlline for the moment. Anyway; you can always e-mail or pm me. I let u know when the bug is fixed Wink

Regards,

Robert
I look forward to seeing some of your work. Smile
Hey I am interested, looks good!
Contact sent via your site!
Well, where are those works of yours? I see just a basic mybb theme with just pictures changed, no css working at all, and it doesn't even agree with the website layout.

And it's at least 5$. I should ask 100$ dollar at least for the themes I'm making for free. Toungue
darkteller Wrote:...I'm making for free...

I didnt see any of ur themes exept rips from the or phpbb themes Wink .

darkteller Wrote:Well, where are those works of yours? I see just a basic mybb theme with just pictures changed, no css working at all, and it doesn't even agree with the website layout.
If people request to see some changes i could do that ofcourse and why should i change my forum if it looks fine?

Anyway soon ill show my works Wink
Pages: 1 2