MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help MyBB get its own board on TAZ!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey peeps!

Please can you go here and reply saying you want a MyBB forum on TAZ? also going in the UserCP and changing your group to the "MyBB User" usergroup would help a bit too, because it will show them there are more MyBB users on the forums.
http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showt...hp?t=29937

Other forum software have their own boards so why not MyBB?
http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/forum....php?f=109

I reckon if we get about 10-15 people saying they want one then we'd probably get it.

They think hardly anyone on TAZ uses MyBB when there are at least 20 people i've seen in the MyBB users group. It will also help MyBB to gain popularity and recognition. Cool

Much appreciated, cheers. Smile
Although it would help Mybb gain in popularity, it'll detract from the system if there are few posts on TAZ in the mybb board.

UseBB has its own board there and it's been dead. Deiterich (I'm pretty sure I'm messing up his name) seems to be the only one posting on that board there. It doesn't look like that system is used much without any actvity.

If they do create it, make sure you'll be around there.
I'm there Smile
Nice one Tikitiki, good job.

Don't worry silverwing i'll use it. I go on TAZ often.
Tikitiki Wrote:I'm there Smile
aren't you everywhere? Smile

The Chosen Wrote:Don't worry silverwing i'll use it. I go on TAZ often.
as long as you understand what I'm saying...

~silverwing
The Sandman Wrote:There are currently 65 members in the MyBB usergroup. Perhaps if you send over a few more from mybb.com we can set you up. Smile

And the recruiting begins
Tikitiki Wrote:And the recruiting begins

I'm there..

* Christian waits for the rest of the lazy staff to join
Woo! Great stuff guys! We got it now. Cool

If I win the lottery i'll buy mybb.com for MyBB. Toungue
Woo, we got a forum at TAZ. Big Grin

I frequent that forum so it's good to see us get recognition. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2