MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make normal user possibility to change everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i am here to ask another question. I want to make a normal user to be a moderator, but only with word, i want to make a specific user to edit everything, be like a admin, but to be seen like a normal user, can we do something like this?
Yes you can give a secondry group to any user, edit the user in the acp and set secondrey group to admin,moderator or what ever your,d like them to be but on the post bit will still desplay as the primary group.
You can edit Primary, Secondary, and Display groups in the ACP Edit User page.
Yes but by making this the user will be seen that is a moderator, but i want to make it to look a normal user, and no one know that he changes or that he have access to change almost everything, this was the idea.
Change his usergroup to super moderator, and change his display group to Registered
Just checked on my forum, and if you set as admin/supermod as the additional group then the display group as primary group he will still apear on the online list and every as a regular member but will have access to the feature of the other group.