MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: about the layout and jQuery javascript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to ask a little about javascript
what if javascript or jQuery code to put in the "templates" I moved partially into the file. JS and jQuery directory I uploaded into my MyBB
and of course I did not forget to include the JS URL into the "headerinclude"

My question is, do the things I do is correct? and whether the effect of the difference between the put javascript or jQuery code into the "templates" and through upload to a directory?
headerinclude is included on all pages. The code in the template may just affect a specific page.

Without info on what code you moved, it's difficult to actually say anything more specifically about your change...
so i want all the JS or jQuery code would I move it all into shape file [DOT].JS so the code in the HTML code templates and blend only CSS
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
I'm afraid I too don't get what you're asking. If you want the code on every page, put it in the headerinclude or the footer.
He's asking:

If I link an external .js page to headerinclude and use it in the template where it's required, will it work just like if I were to put the <script> in the template itself?
The answer is yes then.
yes mean like this

(2013-04-10, 11:56 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]He's asking:

If I link an external .js page to headerinclude and use it in the template where it's required, will it work just like if I were to put the <script> in the template itself?

so all the "templates" that has <script type="text/javascript"> wanted me to move into a javascript file and upload it to the folder jscript

is it possible it can make a lighter server