MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ficon Plugin Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've recently installed the Ficon's plugin to my forum and I've changed the file permissions (CHMOD) of the uploads/ficons directory to 777.

I've installed the plugin and I've started to upload my images for each forum, the images are being displayed within the uploads directory on my server. Although the images aren't showing next to the forum, my original "New Posts" image is being displayed. I've even deleted these images from my theme which go by the name of onn.gif and off.gif, I've deleted them and they still show and the Ficons icons don't show.

What's wrong? I've reinstalled this plugin multiple times and it still seems to be happening.

Cheers Smile
Hey,

I've recently installed the Ficon's plugin to my forum and I've changed the file permissions (CHMOD) of the uploads/ficons directory to 777.

I've installed the plugin and I've started to upload my images for each forum, the images are being displayed within the uploads directory on my server. Although the images aren't showing next to the forum, my original "New Posts" image is being displayed. I've even deleted these images from my theme which go by the name of onn.gif and off.gif, I've deleted them and they still show and the Ficons icons don't show.

What's wrong? I've reinstalled this plugin multiple times and it still seems to be happening.

Cheers
Isn't a single thread enough?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-137421.html