MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unwanted directories in whos online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I have sub directories in my sites main root (webserver main dir). When people are on these things, (Other directories .php things, etc) it shows in "whos online" as unknown. How can I prevent this?
Thanks but, I mean; I have the directory /PrivateSTuff for example. Htaccess'd for a few people, I don't want it in offline, and there is enough people on it for it to show a lot of unknown pages in whos online.
Add

define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

to the PHP script before MyBB is included.
It's a directory with nothing to do with MyBB, though. Thanks. Any other solution?
How are they showing up in Who's Online in MyBB then if it's not a MyBB thing?
They're a sub folder in my web server root directory, which is where my forum is Toungue
(2013-04-11, 01:44 AM)jbluez Wrote: [ -> ]They're a sub folder in my web server root directory, which is where my forum is Toungue

Unless you are including MyBB, their location shouldn't be showing up in the online list Confused
(2013-04-11, 04:23 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-11, 01:44 AM)jbluez Wrote: [ -> ]They're a sub folder in my web server root directory, which is where my forum is Toungue

Unless you are including MyBB, their location shouldn't be showing up in the online list Confused
My bad, it was the referring place that got me. Thanks!