MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] myBoot - Bootstrap Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been bored lately so I decided to attempt and create a MyBB Theme for the first time using Bootstrap. I would love to get some CnC on it and what else I should add.

So far, I've only finish Home, Forum, Member list, Register, and Login.
Anyways, here's some SS! Smile

I'm new at MyBB Themes so don't expect much.
[attachment=28954] [attachment=28955] [attachment=28956] [attachment=28957] [attachment=28958]
Hey I definitely like this, but are they just mockups? Some of this looks impossible to code without plugins. I see my name in there as well. xD

The logo could use some work though, imo "A bootstrap Theme" should be moved underneath myBoot, or removed completely.
Reminds me of Vanilla. Not a bad idea, but needs more polish. Curious to see how you can code this.
(2013-04-10, 04:44 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I definitely like this, but are they just mockups? Some of this looks impossible to code without plugins. I see my name in there as well. xD

The logo could use some work though, imo "A bootstrap Theme" should be moved underneath myBoot, or removed completely.

Yeah it's a mock up, I'm attempting to code it maybe sometime this Friday. And about your name, Audentio Design was one of my favorite sites to visit because of it's unique sites and it was the only site I knew had a MyBB Site setup other this MyBB.com. Since I was lazy to setup my own on my Localhost, I decided to use it for information and what to add and where.

About that logo, are you referring to the home page or the forums? Plus, didn't really use any images in this template. :p

All I've done on the actually Theme so far was add in Navbar and Footer.
[Image: 2xiiC]
where I can download the template?

Thanks
Seems like a very interesting project.

I am a member of a website where the administrator designed his own custom theme for the site with some assistance from bootstrap. I prefer to do things from scratch myself, but it is definitely need to see what can be done with bootstrap. Your theme reminds me a lot of vanilla. Big Grin
Bad luck, this is BootStrap 2, and BootStrap 3 RC1 is already released, maybe it can help ypu with some elements inside this nice skin Big Grin
(2013-04-10, 04:48 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of Vanilla. Not a bad idea, but needs more polish.

Very much agreed

But really nice man
Did you ever finished this theme?
Doesn't seem like it, but there are several other bootstrap-based or responsive themes in the works.
Pages: 1 2