MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What image is this? - Category Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HeyHey,

I've recently purchased the Tab Menu which Jesse Labrocca has created and I'm looking to make the tabs look exactly the same as my header images on my forum.

I'm not to sure how to go about explaining this but what's the image called which is being used on my category headers? Check my website to see what I mean.

Also, what would I have to type into the tabs style sheet in order for it to copy the same appearence?

Thanks.

http://www.youtubecentral.com
Look in your global css for the thead and you will find there is an image. Copy that background image code and then go to the tabbed.css and edit the background color of the shade_tabs li.
(2013-04-10, 12:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Look in your global css for the thead and you will find there is an image. Copy that background image code and then go to the tabbed.css and edit the background color of the shade_tabs li.

Thanks for the reply,

I'm not to sure if I've done it right or not but it seems to look exactly the same as what it looked like before Smile
In your shadetabs li a properties add this to the css

background-color: #35A2DB;

Then try and press F5 if using Chrome
(2013-04-10, 01:06 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]In your shadetabs li a properties add this to the css

background-color: #35A2DB;

Then try and press F5 if using Chrome

Thanks pal, It's worked a treat, it looks really nice.

By any chance do you know of any decent Text sizes/colors which will match the blue theme? I've been messing around the the code for a bit and can't seem to get a nice combination between the sizes, colors, shades etc

Cheers Smile
Not really - try just using the same font colors etc as you have in thead and tfoot.
(2013-04-10, 02:18 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Not really - try just using the same font colors etc as you have in thead and tfoot.

No font/colors have been defined in that section :/
look in your css using your browser tools. You need to do an inspect elememt and then you will see how the css is built up and where the thead is inheriting its styling from and copy that.