MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a link to top of the forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at the bottom of each thread, preferably within the "Next Oldest | Next Newest" links. I'd love it to show "Next Oldest | Top of the Board | Next Newest" at the bottom of threads.

Thanks in advance.
admin panel >> templates >> your theme's templates >> show thread templates >> showthread

modify code similar to below
<strong>&laquo; <a href="{$next_oldest_link}">{$lang->next_oldest}</a> | <a href="{$next_newest_link}">{$lang->next_newest}</a> &raquo;</strong>

adding <a href="#top">Top of the Board</a> should work
(2013-04-10, 04:27 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> templates >> your theme's templates >> show thread templates >> showthread

modify code similar to below
<strong>&laquo; <a href="{$next_oldest_link}">{$lang->next_oldest}</a> | <a href="{$next_newest_link}">{$lang->next_newest}</a> &raquo;</strong>

adding <a href="#top">Top of the Board</a> should work

That's almost what I needed. I wanted a link to the main forum page. But, your reply did let me know where in the template I needed to look at. I just inserted the URL instead of "#top" and it's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for your help!