MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help restoring my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally deleted INC folder from public html. Luckily I get automatic daily backups from Ultimate backup. I download the backup file from my FTP, I'm on phpmyadmin. I did drop all the tables & import my backup file to it, btw the site is http://ichoose-life.net

I get this message...

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'fnoperi_mybb1.mybb1datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb1datacache

Already fix it, change the prefix. Now i get a different error.

Error Type: MyBB Error (42)
Error Message: Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Information: This occurs when you are attempting to do a major upgrade, for example 1.2.x to 1.4.x, and after upload the new files, you do not run the upgrade script. To fix this, go to ./install/upgrade.php and choose your old version from the list.
If you only deleted your inc/ folder, you don't have to reimport your database backup, just reupload the inc/ folder either from your files backup, or from the MyBB release that you were using (assuming you didn't make any core changes).

But seeing as you've already imported your tables, your php files don't match the MyBB version of your database. You can find the version of your database by running this query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_datacache WHERE title='version'
You should get a result like:
a:2:{s:7:"version";s:10:"1.4 (Beta)";s:12:"version_code";i:1400;}
Look at the version_code