MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Different Global Templates for each theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two themes one that uses CSS3 buttons and one that uses normal buttons and on the Global Templates I have different codes. So is there a way to get Global templates for each theme?

Thanks.
You can add the global templates to the theme templates in the ungrouped templates set via the ACP.
(2013-04-11, 05:06 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You can add the global templates to the theme templates in the ungrouped templates set via the ACP.
How do I add the the Global Templates to the Ungrouped templated?
ACP -> Templates and styles -> templates - > add new template and under "template set" select your theme template set and copy global template name and content and paste them in your new created template that will be located under ungrouped template set.
(2013-04-11, 08:49 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Templates and styles -> templates - > add new template and under "template set" select your theme template set and copy global template name and content and paste them in your new created template that will be located under ungrouped template set.

Do I copy the content from all the templates inside or just the name?
(2013-04-11, 09:51 PM)TheSpeedyFeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-11, 08:49 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Templates and styles -> templates - > add new template and under "template set" select your theme template set and copy global template name and content and paste them in your new created template that will be located under ungrouped template set.

Do I copy the content from all the templates inside or just the name?

If you have a global template with a name hello_world with some content inside when you are creating new template you'll name your new template hello_world and you'll copy that template content and paste into your new one that you are creating, you have to repeat it if you have more then one global template that you are planing to use on your theme.
Well this is going to take a while...