MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.6.9] Problem with MyAdvertisements plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I've recently installed on my test system this plugin and when I'm trying to add new advert, I got such warnings:

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'class' - Line: 664 - File: (path_to_www_root_of_site)\admin\inc\class_form.php PHP 5.4.13 (WINNT)
File                                                                      | Line 	| Function
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(path_to_www_root_of_site)\admin\inc\class_form.php                       | 664 	 | errorHandler->error
(path_to_www_root_of_site)\inc\plugins\myadvertisements.php               | 1324 	| DefaultForm->generate_yes_no_radio
(path_to_www_root_of_site)\inc\class_plugins.php                          | 101      | myadvertisements_admin
(path_to_www_root_of_site)\admin\index.php                                | 521 	 | pluginSystem->run_hooks

Looks for me, that there is some problem with generating the radio button for Yes/No answer.

Where can I find some docs about available hooks on default form class? Or what should I change to fix this?

MyBB: 1.6.9 (latest stable),
PHP: 5.4.13

Thank You in advance for any help.
you can ignore such warnings and wait for the plugin(s) update

admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options >> Error Type Medium >> select Errors and save settings
Ok, thx for the info Smile