MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Plugin(Missing Picture)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First i just want to say I really enjoy this community I never once had to post until now with any of my problems almost every answer has been here already answered.

I am using the thanks plugin, and I posted a test topic and switched users to see the thanks and the thanks button is there but not the picture.
I have uploaded everything properly via ftp and I even double checked to see if the images are there and in they are in the right directory.

I am usually pretty good at fixes these problems myself but i am stumped with this one. If you could help that would be great

check it out for yourself
My fourm
http://universalmind.x11s.org/mybb/

username:testuser
password:testmenow

Thanks in advance
It is the image link in the postbit_thanks template (probably in global templates

it is looking here:

universalmind.x11s.org/mybb/images/sky_cotton/postbit_thx.gif

But your other images are here:

images/sky_cotton/english/postbit_report.gif

So try fixing the link to the image or make a directory that matches the path and has the image in it.
(2013-04-12, 04:30 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is the image link in the postbit_thanks template (probably in global templates

it is looking here:

universalmind.x11s.org/mybb/images/sky_cotton/postbit_thx.gif

But your other images are here:

images/sky_cotton/english/postbit_report.gif

So try fixing the link to the image or make a directory that matches the path and has the image in it.

Okay thanks a lot that fixed it. For some reason I thought the images would have to be put in ...
/images

not in.....

/images/skycotton
Thanks for the help you guys are great!

Okay it seems as though there may be another issue with this plugin but it may even be my computer or the free hosting i am using lol. but whenever I click on the give thanks button the "loading please wait" will not dissapear.

Got it fixed thanks anyways.
For other who search the forum the problem was javascript from my youtube page plugin tried to include in my header_include template so i just restored template to default. Everything is fixed.