MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had made premium section.
but there is problem regarding permission.
when i select for guest to view only forum than on main page it show only forums name in that section and when i check on view thread within forum than guest also can able to read thread in that premium section.

but i show in many mybb forums that guest and registered members can see how many threads and how many posts and latest thread name in forums of premium section but when normal member click on thread error message comes as you require premium membership to view this forum.
as i need this things.
please help.
Sorry, no offence intended but I can't tell what your trying to ask/say. Use some commas and full stops please.
its simple that i dont want to show inside details of threads to guest and normal members but they can show thread no. and post no, and last thread name on index page.
(2013-04-12, 05:03 PM)Hayden- Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, no offence intended but I can't tell what your trying to ask/say. Use some commas and full stops please.

The way @WINBOY is writing is completely illegible, please improve your composition so we can understand better. I know you might not be a native English speaker, but neither am I (we) native speakers of your language. Please cooperate.
Can anyone help me in this matter???
(2013-04-24, 06:01 AM)WINBOY Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me in this matter???

Are you trying to say you want the Premium section to show up to members and Guests, but you don't want them to be able to actually review the thread contents?

If so, follow these steps.

Go to the AdminCP
Select Forums & Posts
Select the Forum/Category you're wanting to enable this feature in and click "Edit"
Scroll down to the users permissions section
Select "Set Custom Permissions" on the left side of the user group(s) your wanting to enable this feature on
UNCHECK "Can view threads within forum?"
Then just make sure you save it.

Also, in the future, please try to user better grammar, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but it is very hard to read somesing en its. types out like diz no. C wat eye mean?
thanks but...i write same thing.
i already done this but it not showing total number of threads and posts on index page to guests and members.it not showing total number of thread and posts in section.

just see below pictures.
i take this pictures after check only view forum as mention in above post.

1...View for Guest
[attachment=29093]

2...View for member
[attachment=29094]

3...View for Premium member
[attachment=29095]

I need view for normal member as view for premium member but normal member must not able to read thread.

hope u guys understand.
I can barely make out anything with those small scaled pictures.
Can we have a link to your board?
Why do you want it to show the number of threads/posts? I don't see who would care about that and I don't believe MyBB has that feature. I do know vBulletin does though. If you want that feature, then you can purchase a vB license.