MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain sites that don't require a verified/CC attached Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title suggests, does anyone know any good, cheap domain sites that accept Paypal and not a verified or credit card-attached Paypal? I've tried Namecheap, Network Solutions and a few others but all require a verified/CC-attached Paypal.

Thanks.
You know you don't need a credit card to verify PayPal, right? You just need a bank account and every kid on the block can get one of those.
(2013-04-12, 05:25 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You know you don't need a credit card to verify PayPal, right? You just need a bank account and every kid on the block can get one of those.

Irrelevant to my question.
(2013-04-12, 05:22 PM)Hayden- Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried Namecheap

Namecheap does not require a verified paypal.
(2013-04-12, 05:31 PM)Hayden- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-12, 05:25 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]You know you don't need a credit card to verify PayPal, right? You just need a bank account and every kid on the block can get one of those.

Irrelevant to my question.

My point remains, there's no reasons to not verify your PayPal when there's no age requirement. All they care about is that you are who you say you are.

To answer your question though, I think name.com will take you.
(2013-04-12, 05:57 PM)dmmcintyre3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-12, 05:22 PM)Hayden- Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried Namecheap

Namecheap does not require a verified paypal.

My involvement to this thread also.
Hmm.. tried again today and Namecheap accepted my Paypal, very strange.

Thanks anyway guys Smile