MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First for me... new phising scam...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=28983]

I get bank scams, lottery scams, classic Nigerian scams, etc. but this is a first
You should go try to get on that plane. See what AA does.
I too got it. Nothing new. These days I also get FedEx delivery emails lol...what a time.
Definitely is interesting. Once in a while when I get a nigerian email scam I'll play along for a while and feed them false information, with numbers to local pizza places.
It was just a first for me, never seen an airline ticket scam before. I have like 20 email addresses, some nearly 20 years old and it was new to me, that is all. I am worried for my in-laws and other elder family that know about more common bank and credit card phishing. I try to keep it on their mind about not clicking links they did not ask for but you know how people can be.
Hmm, might have to inform some family members. This may have even got me, thanks for the post.

Btw Paul, sounds like fun. I'ma try that. xD
Received such an email yesterday. Looks like we'll be departing at the same time. Big Grin

Another reason why folks shouldn't follow links from emails, but instead get into the habit of visiting the desired site directly.
Here is two new fresh tickets which I received:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3965/...737c23.png

This is speeding up.
Wow never seen that before Big Grin.

I wonder who will fall for it, after all I'm sure you would know when you have purchased an airline ticket or not???
I get those Bank scams and Nigerian emails often.