MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site not responding after Edit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

For some odd reason when i edit stuff either in FTP or in the Admin Panel on my Forum, the edits don't take action right away actually some of the edits i have done today on my forum first showed up 1-2 hours later.

This first started today, and i really have no idea why.
Do anyone know would really appreciate some help.
Is normal, depending on the cache that stores your browser. If you try to use a different browser, after will immediately see the changes Smile
it happens because your hosting server located far away from your place. and may be back to normal after a miraculous hour after editing the theme.

I also experienced something like that when editing the theme. website offline
(2013-04-13, 02:38 PM)lock255 Wrote: [ -> ]Is normal, depending on the cache that stores your browser. If you try to use a different browser, after will immediately see the changes Smile

I thought this to, but its not the case.

(2013-04-13, 02:41 PM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]it happens because your hosting server located far away from your place. and may be back to normal after a miraculous hour after editing the theme.

I also experienced something like that when editing the theme. website offline

Oh, do you have any suggestions what i can do.
And how long did you wait, this is day 2 and its still doing the same thing.
It 'happened to wait even two days, I advise you to see it with another browser .. If you already, I did not know what it might be.
This is not normal anymore .. should only state the theme in a matter of hours you will be back to normal.

try to check again your theme if there is a mistake or not ..
If you are using cloudflare this may happen only a few minutes.
(2013-04-13, 04:14 PM)lock255 Wrote: [ -> ]It 'happened to wait even two days, I advise you to see it with another browser .. If you already, I did not know what it might be.

Tried all Browsers, same thing, what i did noticed is that the site is all bugged on Firefox which is weird cause it wasn't like that 2 days ago..

(2013-04-13, 04:49 PM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]This is not normal anymore .. should only state the theme in a matter of hours you will be back to normal.

try to check again your theme if there is a mistake or not ..
If you are using cloudflare this may happen only a few minutes.

Yes, its actually when i do theme work, and use FTP and such that it takes 1-2 hours to change, and its getting really annoying Sad

And i have no idea what to do, i do have Cloudflare installed do you think its that, should i contact my Host pretty confused around this.

EDIT: I FIXED IT, THE PROBLEM WAS CLOUDFLARE
Thanks guys.