MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perfect, that worked well. but only for the forum id 17.
I tried to do the same for other forums. That did not work: <if $fid != 15,17,etc. then>
After that, the forums 15,17 have shown white. So it could not work in this way. Then i tried do the same code twice bellow each other with different codes, that did not work either.
Any solutions?

Also i would like to know, how i change this message to something custom:
"Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."
Huh
^ hmm., I am yet to find a working code for using multiple forum IDs.

"Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."
above message comes from forumdisplay.lang.php file. you can edit the file using a text editor (eg. notepad++)
or through admin panel (configuration >> languages >> your language >> Edit Language Variables >>
forumdisplay.lang.php >> Edit >> edit entry for nothreads
Try this.

<if $fid != x || $fid != x then>
<div class="float_right">
    {$newthread}
</div>
</if>

You can add more '|| $fid != x' to the code if you want, depending on the amount of forums you want this code to apply to.
somehow above code is not working with template conditionals. below code is working
<if $fid != x then>
<if $fid != y then>
<if $fid != z then>
    {$newthread}
</div>
</if></if></if>
(2013-04-25, 11:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]somehow above code is not working with template conditionals. below code is working
<if $fid != x then>
<if $fid != y then>
<if $fid != z then>
    {$newthread}
</div>
</if></if></if>

Everything worked.
I was first a bit despaired, but then i found out, that i just need to multiply the </if> to get more ids working then the three there. Also the text changed how it should. I knew the way with notepad++ and filezilla, that was not a problem.

Thanks for your help and solutions! Wink

k1R@
working compact code for the above
<if !in_array($fid, array('x', 'y', 'z')) then>
	{$newthread}
</div>
</if>
I just noticed that some things look messy when i use this codes:

[Image: 4rfhuf.png]
^ try changing the code like this