MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prolems on editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Hello everyone I have a problem with my text editor. In practice, when sending the discussion you can see the html tags.

As if I send it with the tag editor fast Advanced WYSIWYG Editor I have no problem.
Here is a thread example that shows my problem:
http://www.hizlog.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2

2) When I click on the edit button of a thread I get the drop-down menu, which gives me the opportunity to choose the change fast or the full.
Can anyone help me?
how do you mean?
give a test user account so that someone can check the posting issue
User: *****
Password: °°°°°°°
you are using nicedit. it requires enabling html posting in all forums.
it would be better to remove above editor and use one of available advanced editors from Mods section
it is suggested to not use html in posts.
You're right ... I had not noticed that the editor was nicedit.
Obviously not active the html for not waxing security issues.
But then the problem n°2 depends dal'editor niceit?
nicedit can be removed by changing the editor at the theme properties. or it can be removed by deleting its java script code.
you can use MyBB's default editor or any other good looking editor. (SCeditor is supposed to be used in future versions of MyBB)
Unfortunately I can not try this, yesterday I made ​​a mistake in changing the director admin ... please can you help me on this thread?
. M. I changed acp-> styles templates-> theme-> select my theme and change the "style editor" to Default.
I did not solve so I changed the javascript file "editor.php" and reloaded the original folder editor_themes. But not resolved .... can you help me change the editor with the original?