MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

-Tried exporting it with all available options
-tried renaming it
-tried on 3 hosts
-tried on localhost
is your Cache>Themes folder writable?
Are ./cache/ anc ./cache/themes/ CHMOD to 777??
Also Attach the theme XML file so that i could check it for errors ??

(2013-04-14, 06:12 AM)jbluez Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

-Tried exporting it with all available options
-tried renaming it
-tried on 3 hosts
-tried on localhost

The theme itself is corrupted,
i couldnt get it uploaded into my localhost.
So i suggest you to try a fresh copy download of the theme again and re upload it.
Regards,
Its 777 writeable. Thanks. I'll try recreating the theme, it'll take an hour or so with all my customized templates Confused
Open you theme xml file with a editor (for example notepad ++) and see if you have </templates></theme> at the bottom of xml file, if not you can add it manually, i had some problems after exporting themes from my localhost setup - every theme didn't had those tags and you couldn't even upload it (same error message occured every time when i tried to upload it).
(2013-04-14, 04:19 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]Open you theme xml file with a editor (for example notepad ++) and see if you have </templates></theme> at the bottom of xml file, if not you can add it manually, i had some problems after exporting themes from my localhost setup - every theme didn't had those tags and you couldn't even upload it (same error message occured every time when i tried to upload it).
Tags exist.

I've recreated the theme, no luck.

Got it! In extra CSS Attributes for Global.css there was two extra ;; on the end line.
Thanks guys Toungue