MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Slang 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My (well, partially my) little board. It's very new, and it's got less than 300 posts.

Board: New Slang 3.0 ยป Board
Description: A little board for hanging out and talking general, music, graphics, and Web design chat.

I built a simple (and insecure, but not too much of a problem) shoutbox for it, although it hasn't been modified to suit MyBB entirely yet (our board used to rest in InvisionFree). I plan on running sessions on v2.1.
I also built a really sloppy and simple SOTW script.
A co-admin named trooper92 made the skin graphics, and I did the CSS.
There is also a Graphics section which is powered by Coppermine Photo Gallery. Eventually I'll make a script that, when a user uploads a file and checks the box, it will automatically create a forum post in GFX Showcase. Until then, .... Anyway, I have it set up so that when they register on the board, a user account and an album are automatically created for them. You'll notice, however, if you register, that I used GET (once again, sloppy), and so the test.php displays your password in the URL for a couple seconds. Too bad.

Well, that's it, overall.

Here's the portal: [link]
When i click the forum link i get "http://awardspace.com/" page instead?
You mean the "Forum" button on the portal? It doesn't do that for me.
Where is the custom skin? As it stands, it's just another MyBB forum, nothing special about it.
lupus2k5 Wrote:I built a simple (and insecure, but not too much of a problem) shoutbox
And you're posting that your shoutbox is insecure on a public forum? o.0
If you made a custom skin, try and make it as the Default so we can see it. Smile

Admin CP > Themes > Modify / Delete

Where you skin is listed go to the menu and select "Set As Default"