MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help, I'm locked out of Admin CP after installing Achivements 2.4 plugin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I installed and activated it normally, which went smoothly. I then tried to create a custom achievement and ran into a SQL error, but it created the award anyway. It just won't let me assign it to anyone. No biggie. I read the reviews from the plugin page and saw one review that adviced to correct the spelling for "achivement" in all files and folders, which I did. As soon as I did that, I couldn't get back on Admin CP. I get this:

Quote:Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.basement-rebel.com/forums/admin/index.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I tried everything, including renaming/deleting htaccess.tct and reuploading the admin folder. Nothing works. Please help!
it could be a server issue. your forum admin log in page is loading at present
(2013-04-15, 04:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it could be a server issue. your forum admin log in page is loading at present

Yeah, but once I type in my login, I get the same error. The message board is still up though.