MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Increase Smiley Pop-Up size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I increase the size of the emoticon / smiley pop-up you see when you click [get more] ?
Admin CP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Search For " Clickable Smilies and BB Code " -> Change "Number of Smilies to Show" -> Change "Number of Smilie Cols to Show"
No he means the size of the popup window when you click 'get more'

Go to jscripts/editor.js

find

openGetMoreSmilies: function(editor)
	{
		MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor='+editor, 'sminsert', 240, 280);
	},

and change the numbers to a different value:

{
		MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor='+editor, 'sminsert', new_width, new_height);
	},
(2013-04-16, 02:13 AM)Spiked Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Search For " Clickable Smilies and BB Code " -> Change "Number of Smilies to Show" -> Change "Number of Smilie Cols to Show"
Thats not what I was looking for exactly, but that is helpful information that I used! Thanks! I guess I overlooked that setting.

(2013-04-16, 02:38 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]No he means the size of the popup window when you click 'get more'

Go to jscripts/editor.js

find

{
		MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor='+editor, 'sminsert', 240, 280);
	},

and change the numbers to a different value:

{
		MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor='+editor, 'sminsert', new_width, new_height);
	},

Perfect thanks!