MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banning certain sections from contributing to the statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to set up some of the areas of my forum so that the threads in it don't contribute to the board statistics. I'm not sure if I've completely missed something or if it needs or plugin or if it's impossible. Just to let you know, I already know how to make certain areas not count towards user post counts.
(2013-04-16, 04:45 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to set up some of the areas of my forum so that the threads in it don't contribute to the board statistics. I'm not sure if I've completely missed something or if it needs or plugin or if it's impossible. Just to let you know, I already know how to make certain areas not count towards user post counts.

the xthreads plugin has this function .... you can get this plugin from from here
(2013-04-16, 06:10 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-16, 04:45 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to set up some of the areas of my forum so that the threads in it don't contribute to the board statistics. I'm not sure if I've completely missed something or if it needs or plugin or if it's impossible. Just to let you know, I already know how to make certain areas not count towards user post counts.

the xthreads plugin has this function .... you can get this plugin from from here
Oh I'm so thick, I have xThreads installed and didn't notice this! Thanks for informing me!