MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pagesinxt.com redirects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum redirects to pagesinxt.com whenever I trying to open it.
In which .php can I find pagesinxt script and delete it? Or maybe it is a hosting problem?

index.php seems just fine. But i am not sure, I searched for "script" and there was none.
Can you share us your forum url?
Also check in your CPanel in option for domains do you've any redirects. And please post your .htaccess
(2013-04-17, 11:09 AM)Howto Wrote: [ -> ]My forum redirects to pagesinxt.com whenever I trying to open it.
In which .php can I find pagesinxt script and delete it? Or maybe it is a hosting problem?

Could you provide us with the URL to your forum?

This could several things, could be a rule within your .htaccess file, could be a redirect set via your domain control settings in your cPanel or it could be something within the index file itself. There are more possibilities but I think the above few are the first things to check.

Have you installed any third part modifications at all recently? Or have you made any recent changes?
http://subliminalpirats.com - this is my website.
Here is my .htaccess:
Options -MultiViews +FollowSymlinks -Indexes

#
# If mod_security is enabled, attempt to disable it.
# - Note, this will work on the majority of hosts but on
#   MediaTemple, it is known to cause random Internal Server
#   errors. For MediaTemple, please remove the block below
#
<IfModule mod_security.c>
	# Turn off mod_security filtering.
	SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
	SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

#
# MyBB "search engine friendly" URL rewrites
# - Note, for these to work with MyBB please make sure you have
#   the setting enabled in the Admin CP and you have this file
#   named .htaccess
#
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine on
	RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-lastpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=lastpost [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextnewest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextnewest [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextoldest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextoldest [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-newpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=newpost [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&pid=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?pid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^announcement-([0-9]+)\.html$ announcements.php?aid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^user-([0-9]+)\.html$ member.php?action=profile&uid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=yearview&calendar=$1&year=$2 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)-day-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=dayview&calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3&day=$4 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-week-(n?[0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=weekview&calendar=$1&week=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^event-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=event&eid=$1 [L,QSA]

<IfModule mod_env.c>
		SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1
	</IfModule>
</IfModule>

#
# If Apache is compiled with built in mod_deflade/GZIP support
# then GZIP Javascript, CSS, HTML and XML so they're sent to
# the client faster.
#
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript text/css text/html text/xml
</IfModule>

There are no redirects in my cPanel.

I installed only stopforumspam and a theme.
Recent changes: I changed my primary domain from subliminalforum.org to subliminalpirats.com
After dns cache clearing it was there.

.htaccess looks fine. So, it is hardly in mybb pages?
Quote:Recent changes: I changed my primary domain from subliminalforum.org to subliminalpirats.com
After dns cache clearing it was there.

./inc/config.php

Make sure this file reflects your URL change.
config.php reffers to localhost. I changed my domain from cPanel, so it should work. Or I didn`t get it?
http://subliminalforum.org/jscripts/prototype.js

It looks like your JavaScript files have been infected with malicious code. I highly recommend you replace all your Javascript files in ./jscripts/ with fresh ones from mybb.com/download.

See: http://community.mybb.com/thread-110890.html
I replaced all java with fresh ones, but still no luck. Weird. May it be. What?