MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to install the Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello can anyone tell me that how can i install the MyBB Plugins please explain me in detail as i'm a noob to mybb and i've installed it with istallatron
(2013-04-17, 03:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies here http://community.mybb.com/thread-137826.html
That was not quiet helpful i said please tell me in detail as i'm a noob
basically plugin files are to be added to inc/plugins folder of MyBB files server.
if plugin consists of single php file then this is the simple method. but plugin might
consist of several files. in that case we have to follow folder structure of plugin files.
this can be confusing at sometimes as plugin coders may not follow unified method to
pack their plugin files. readme file if exists with plugin can consist of the instructions

after adding the plugin files you have to visit admin panel >> configuration >> plugins
page to install & activate newly added plugin. then proceed to configuration >> settings
page to find the settings related to newly added plugin and setup the plugin settings.

you can also use Plugin Uploader to upload other plugin files.
how to add likes received and likes given option in n=b forum version1.6.10

i dont know pls mention y=the steps where i will edit plugin in my admin control panel
HI Friends how install dvz shoutbox on mybb 1.8
i need a plugin that will display latest topic on my index page,
any one to help?
please!
Reply me via mail: [email protected]