MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show who is online on whole website not only on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i have this delicated question, for me is very important now. I want to have a full detailes from website who and what are browsing people. For example now on forum i see only, user browsing this thread, other user another thread etc. i want to add also for example users that browsing the other pages, news pages, or homepage. It's this possible, by adding some code or script, or maybe it's available some plugin here, thanks a lot it's very important this for me in this time.
It's possible to make it for your forum, if you want to make a status for your visitors outside your forum, I think it will require additional code.
There should be a mod that shows it. Try looking it up in the mods tab on the website.
Change your cookie path from /forum/(or w/e you have it to) to /

then add
define("IN_MYBB", 0);
include 'forum/global.php';

This should do it, although it will show unknown location while on homepage
empirios where i must to add this code? I have unknown location only on register page, maybe becouse i am usign external registration, mixed with forum. Please help me to understand where to insert this code, and i will try if it will work
To your custom file^.
Where? i am not able to add, i am triying to add it on the settings file if i add this code i receive a lot of warning in the homepage of the forum
^ have you added the correct code - for your forum include 'forums/global.php'; needs
to be added in the main site's index.php file (and other php files if required)
If i add this code into inde.php i receive this

Warning: include(forum/global.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dimas/public_html/www.domainname.com/index.php on line 22

Warning: include(forum/global.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dimas/public_html/www.domainname.com/index.php on line 22

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dimas/public_html/www.domainname.com/index.php on line 22

I didn't understand a lot, can you explain me better please, step by step what to do, please.
suggestion is to add below code in index.php and other php files of main site (code has forums not forum)
include 'forums/global.php';

the code can be added at the beginning of php files after <?php in a new line (use notepad++)
Pages: 1 2