MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS/Theme not showing correctly after merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, that seems to have fixed it. I set the CHMOD to 777 and had it run recursively. Seems to have worked for now.

EDIT: Nope, still broken on showthread. That's odd...
Who's your host OP? I have a feeling there's something wrong with their actual ownership permissions.
I used quickinstall in cpanel to install MyBB not sure if that could be an issue? Maybe it didn't upload everything properly?

(2013-04-18, 07:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Who's your host OP? I have a feeling there's something wrong with their actual ownership permissions.
HostGator
Quickinstall shouldn't typically have caused this issue, though a full install is usually more stable. Hostgator should be just fine.

Could you try a normal manual install within another folder and see if you have the same issue?
(2013-04-18, 07:48 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Quickinstall shouldn't typically have caused this issue, though a full install is usually more stable. Hostgator should be just fine.

Could you try a normal manual install within another folder and see if you have the same issue?

Just did a test install here http://ecigforum.net/testmybbforum/index.php and the theme works fine. Huh Maybe I should backup and do a fresh install with the main?
Yeah, possibly the best course of action. I can only assume that the quickinstall script is buggy, just like most other examples.
Pages: 1 2