MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS/Theme not showing correctly after merge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok my site is ecigforum.net and I just merged from SMF to MyBB and the merge went fine. But now when I bring up the site the default theme is not showing properly. I tried the steps listed as far as clearing cache and re-creating themes folder. And clear browser history and still messed up. Any help would be amazing! Sad
cache , cache/themes folders should be writable (CHMOD 0777)
(2013-04-18, 06:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]cache , cache/themes folders should be writable (CHMOD 0777)

Forgot to put made them all writable but still no luck. Thank you still Big Grin
I assume that sub-folders of cache/themes are also writable with CHMOD 0777
it is still "You don't have permission to access /cache/themes/theme2/global.css"
can you re-check the permissions
(2013-04-18, 07:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that sub-folders of cache/themes are also writable with CHMOD 0777
it is still "You don't have permission to access /cache/themes/theme2/global.css"
can you re-check the permissions

Just checked and changed all to 777 but still no go Sad I am stumped. haha. Thank you for helping!!!
http://ecigforum.net/cache/themes/theme2/global.css

I get a 403 forbidden error so there's blatantly an issue with your CHMOD permissions in /cache/themes. If you go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance, what does it say at the bottom about CHMOD status?
try installing a new theme and make that default theme for all. does the new theme work ?
installing a new theme - a tutorial link
Yeah its weird. It says "All of the required files and directories have the proper CHMOD settings." I am not sure why it still is not changing.
Any chance you could post FTP details in the Private Inquiries forum in order to let me take a look?
(2013-04-18, 07:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]try installing a new theme and make that default theme for all. does the new theme work ?
installing a new theme - a tutorial link
It works partially. Which is weird. Still no good on the default. With a new theme the homepage looks ok but then it is messed once you go to a thread.

(2013-04-18, 07:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could post FTP details in the Private Inquiries forum in order to let me take a look?
Ill PM you
Pages: 1 2