MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to setup a website properly on cloudflare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends.

I have a problem here.

how to setup a website properly on cloudflare.
because my website is often offline, and I also do direct access, and I found this:

accounts unavailable

Maybe accounts have been moved, deleted, suspended or not activated yet.

The requested resource could not be found but may be available again in the future.
If your website is offline or having issues then you need to contact your webhost.
hi nathan malcom

I tried to access my website and I saw one of the pictures did not come out.
[attachment=29036]

and I tried to open it in a new tab and look like this offline
[attachment=29037]
In that case you should click the help resource and try to figure out what the issue is. As the connection between the server & CloudFlare has nothing to do with MyBB it's goes beyond the support we can provide.
hi nathan malcom

Can you show a little hint to me how to do the right configuration with cloudflare. ?

if I have to remove my dns hosting dns cloudflare and exchange it.
because my domain separately with my hosting.

I've configured dns cloudflare with domainku provider.
while yet my dns cloudflare configurasikan with my hosting provider.

if I need to set my dns to hosting?
Quote:Can you show a little hint to me how to do the right configuration with cloudflare. ?

As I previously said, you need to read the help resource provided on the page. It will tell you the possible causes. It's nothing to do with DNS, but with the connection between your web host and CloudFlare's servers. CloudFlare works as a reverse proxy so if your host if refusing connections from their servers you'll run in to issues.
I've done.
thank Nathan Malcolm
If you want to add cloudflare simply do this:

Register an account at http://www.cloudflare.com
Click add new site
Input your forum url + press enter

Now it should start scanning for all your mx records etc....... when it's finished go to your hosting panel---->dns settings

And take a look at your dns settings see if it matches upto the cloudflare settings if ones missing from the cloudflare dns then add it on...

Then simply click ive added all the missing records......

Then next page it should say something like this

Change your nameservers:

ns1.yourdomain.com to ns1.cloudflare.com
ns2.yourdomain.com to ns2.cloudflare.com

Which ever it says to change the name servers too then change it to the cloudflare name servers....

Now u should have cloudflare running.....

Dayum took me a while to write this so i hope u understand it Toungue

Here is a video and more clear if you don't understand

Here is an example setting it up on 00webhosting...

Anyways enjoy