MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I am a freak and have nothing else to do in my life, I have compiled a huge ZIP file with well over 500 games. They are all TAR files so they can be easily imported into the Game Section plugin. I will try to update this from time to time if I find more games to add.

http://storage.jtb.id.au/games-package.zip
what a nice thing to do, thank you.
(2011-05-10, 07:44 PM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have/had this issue before?
It's always stuck at a blank white screen while trying to play a game:
http://www.tloag.com/forum/games.php?action=play&gid=1

It's been like this for over a year now, lol.

Use this test account to see what I mean:
Username: Test
Password: tester

I'm still having the exact same issue with getting a blank screen.
I have a nice collection of games for all, here.
I tried re-installing it and it still comes up with the same blank screen.
Hi

need help
I have installed the plugin successfully but I cannot add game
my forum is using SQL 5.1.49 and Mybb 1.6.4

i keep getting this sql error when trying to add a game

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'lastplayed' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_games (cid,title,name,description,what,use_keys,bgcolor,width,height,dateline,score_type,active) VALUES ('0','Alien Commander','aliencommander','Destroy wave after wave of alien fighters, drones, bombers and buzzers in this classic arcade game.','Destroy wave after wave of alien fighters, drones, bombers and buzzers in this classic arcade game.','See in game.','000000','550','400','1319596959','DESC','1')

any advise is helpful, thanks.
Hello Everyone,

I had installed the plugin for games and run the pacman and it run smoothly without any problem.

Just one thing i am getting two "games section" written in header, so how can i remove that?

[Image: 91dytz.png]

Further, where can i get more flash games which are interesting and enjoyable?

Thanks

regards
This is an easy fix by changing your header templates. How come you block out the URL?
@david42

sorry i thought leaving URL is not allowed here .. thats why blocked ... sorry for that .

Here is the URL:
forum.healthfashiontips.com

and can u please elaborate how to solve that problem ... in header? One more thing as soon as i installed the plugin its showing same two written games section in header ...

Thanks
Regards
Thanks for the plugin. My couple of users seem to really like it!