MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-04-22, 07:12 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if you browsed some of the thread, you'd notice most posts are relevant to the plugin. Ironically, your whining about the amount of pages is totally irrelevant. Jordan, as I said, the developer plans to update the plugin. Obviously he has features and fixes in mind. Game Section is a port of a popular Invision plugin, which is more feature-filled than Game Section, probably due to the fact it's updated more.

Perhaps "it just works" for you, and that's great. It works for me, too. But extra features would be nice, such as extra measures to prevent cheating, or a more advanced tournament section.

Sure, that's fair enough. I was in no way against updating or whatever, I was simply asking what was being asked of in the updates. Smile
I would love to see a more advanced tournament section, and have suggested it to the developer at the forums for this plugin. I have also suggested other improvements as well, and will continue to do so in the future.

* MadComp watches for updates to this plugin with interest.
I've got a 50mb .zip full of .tar game folders... how do I mass-upload them at once?
You cant.
im getting this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'cedwards_s1.mybb_games_settings' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_games_settings
Because they are greedy?
I know this is quite old now. But i have just installed this mod, and it works quite well. One thing i notice though, is not all games are the same dimensions (duh right lol). Is there a way after they are added manually (uploaded via FTP) to have them have diffrent dimensions while they are embedded on the play game page?