MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when I add a game, and it asks for the files of the games, so I separate them with a '.' ?
And so I list all the files. ie. game.swf, images/game.gif, etc. ?
If the files are

Asteroides.swf
Asteroides1.jpg
Asteroides2.jpg

You will only need to put Asteroides
Sye Wrote:If the files are

Asteroides.swf
Asteroides1.jpg
Asteroides2.jpg

Thankies, except now I can't see the GAme Section anymore, like it says I don't have permission,etc. However I can still admin it...
WeAreWriters Wrote:

Asteroides.swf
Asteroides1.jpg
Asteroides2.jpg

Thankies, except now I can't see the GAme Section anymore, like it says I don't have permission,etc.  However I can still admin it...

I can see the game section on your forum as a guest.
Sye Wrote:
WeAreWriters Wrote:

Asteroides.swf
Asteroides1.jpg
Asteroides2.jpg

Thankies, except now I can't see the GAme Section anymore, like it says I don't have permission,etc. However I can still admin it...

I can see the game section on your forum as a guest.

oh dear, they've popped up again :$

I guess I should just accept they will dispear and reappear often then :$

Many thanks!

Ah another question :$ Where do the gamedata files go? (have attached the game)
are there any game packs for this mod?
WeAreWriters Wrote:Ah another question :$  Where do the gamedata files go?  (have attached the game)
Yes, I would also like to know that because I have many great games with "gamedata" and they don't work at the moment.
Tyndie Wrote:are there any game packs for this mod?

yes there is a unoffical game pack, you can get it from http://www.online-urbanus.be/Forum/showt...php?tid=95

you may also find my mod at http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=14517 helpful when trying to install games
I still have the question with that folder "gamedata". Smile
And another question is: I don't have any link for the next sites in my categories. So most games are not visible. How can I change that?
Susanne Wrote:I still have the question with that folder "gamedata". Smile
And another question is: I don't have any link for the next sites in my categories. So most games are not visible. How can I change that?

a gamedata folder is a folder that contins data that tells the game how to run, gamedata folders are not supported by this mod.

as for your problem with the categories, are you running the latest verstion of this mod (1.0.6) and are you running the latest verstion of mybb (1.2.2)?