MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a website or place where we can download games cause mine has none right now Sad.
I have installed this arcade like the insructions said said but i get this error message when i type in the plugin to active it

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'paultisc_forum.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;
lenkradschloss Wrote:I've two little problems with the submit function:

1. Some games submit their data fine but with others the process stopps while transmitting and the only way to go on is to reload the page or to go back to another page of the forum. Can somebody tell me why? Wink
2. Some users found a way to cheat. The opened another (easier) game on another window played it and wait to submit. Then they played the game which the want to score, and when it comes to the point to submit the score they submit the (higher) score from the (easier) first game.Rolleyes
Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks!

Lenkradschloss

P.S.: Is something like tournaments planed for this plugin? Would be great! Wink

1. Its then that you don't will be redirected or that you can't connect wioth your site Wink

2. hmmm, they manipulate the cookie. I go look for another system. The arcade mod placed everything in cookies, I go look for a session or something like that Wink

Maybe in 1.1 or then with a mod Wink

arashpour Wrote:
Quote:1. Download this file:
What file? :-p

I forgot to upload it Wink

Paultiscali Wrote:I have installed this arcade like the insructions said said but i get this error message when i type in the plugin to active it

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'paultisc_forum.mybb_games_list' doesn't exist
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_games_list RENAME mybb_games;

You used the arcade upgrade system Wink You must use the normal package Wink
at0mik Wrote:Anyone have a website or place where we can download games cause mine has none right now Sad.

Use this one:
http://www.ibparcade.com/index.php?s=2f9...=downloads
I just noticed on the English version when you vote for a game, the redirecting screen is in Dutch.
reillysix Wrote:I just noticed on the English version when you vote for a game, the redirecting screen is in Dutch.

OK, I go look for it in the new 1.1 version Wink
Hello and happy new year to all!

In the main page page the game section I see: Your highest score is:360500 - But below the "crown" says Admin is the champion with the score: 78000 - Now, is 78000 bigger than 360500? lol

Also I have a suggestion: can you add a box maybe(or just in front of every game) that shows who is playing which game? Like: "Paretje is playing Gulf | arashpour is playing shoot the aligns| and so on...
thanks for this mod
this will be helpful for all all rounder boards
arashpour Wrote:Hello and happy new year to all!

In the main page page the game section I see: Your highest score is:360500 - But below the "crown" says Admin is the champion with the score: 78000 - Now, is 78000 bigger than 360500? lol

Also I have a suggestion: can you add a box maybe(or just in front of every game) that shows who is playing which game? Like: "Paretje is playing Gulf | arashpour is playing shoot the aligns| and so on...

Upload this file to your game folder and repair your scores. Control also the game settings if you didn't select low scores Wink
I am the root admin (although I converted from phpBB so my userID is 2) and I get this message

Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.