MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool_Guy Wrote:ok, changed, but didn't fix error. It also does not allow me to set to dissalow access to arcade.

EDIT: never mind, I used PHPMyAdmin to edit it.

Now, how do I add the games?

It works, but you must sace it Wink

provisional, I go make a litle file for it Wink
Paretje Wrote:I know, I said that in the first post. In the beta isn't a included administration function. I make now this function for the full release Wink
Sorry, I didn't read it. Big Grin

Paretje Wrote:The group permissions. See the install.txt file Wink
Where???
same here i cant get it to work and now i have 2 option settings in users control panel. How do i remove these.
spikescot2005 Wrote:same here i cant get it to work and now i have 2 option settings in users control panel. How do i remove these.

How mean you?

The error?

Go to the permissions of your group(and each other group) and save it.
For each user:
There is a update for the beta. Later with the full version don't use it.
[attachment=4468]

For users will add a game:
[attachment=4469]
Paretje Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:same here i cant get it to work and now i have 2 option settings in users control panel. How do i remove these.

How mean you?.

How do i remove these

[Image: 2067e00865.bmp]
spikescot2005 Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:

How mean you?.

How do i remove these

You activated it again. Remove one in the template usercp_nav
Thanks
Will the full mod be released today and will you still need to set permissions if so could this be explained in the READ ME and how to do it.

Thanks
spikescot2005 Wrote:Thanks
Will the full mod be released today and will you still need to set permissions if so could this be explained in the READ ME and how to do it.

Thanks

I can't do it today, but a read me is there already, its named install.txt or upgrade.txt
Ok ive tried again to add this mod and i was looking for where to change the permissions and still can't find it ive done everything in the read me.

Also how do i use the beta update - upgrade.php