MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking to have it but the main problem to me is when I read the file, the content out of alignment. Is there any ref maybe in document format, or in the forum that is much easier to read?
Strange....

Here is a pdf version:[attachment=7884]
Thanks Paretje
just wanna to know, is there any other game that I can add/hook with this game section. Currently I only have pacman that come together from the installation pack
baguznet Wrote:just wanna to know, is there any other game that I can add/hook with this game section. Currently I only have pacman that come together from the installation pack

go to http://community.gamesection.org/games.php make an account and log in, you can download games from there.
After moving the forums i now get this error message -

Warning: Division by zero in e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\games.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: multipage2() in e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\games.php on line 45
There is a problem with inc/functions_games.php, it's fixed when you reupload the files Wink
is it possible to control who can acces the game section, for example, only those already have certain number of credit posting. currently, the only way that I found is by using the usergroup but I did not see the usergroup ties with usertitle when their number of posting change.
In a future version of the script, maybe have the program go to the Create a New Category page when you click the Edit Category page for a game that currently has no category?
baguznet Wrote:is it possible to control who can acces the game section, for example, only those already have certain number of credit posting. currently, the only way that I found is by using the usergroup but I did not see the usergroup ties with usertitle when their number of posting change.
http://community.gamesection.org/showthread.php?tid=275 Wink

Soshite Wrote:In a future version of the script, maybe have the program go to the Create a New Category page when you click the Edit Category page for a game that currently has no category?
Good idea.