MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
labrocca Wrote:
Quote:I understand. But when I make a separate permissions page for the Game Section and plugins with the Game Section, it's only the online page you must to change when you use 1.2.10 or later.

I am going to look into chaning the online thing later on. For me it's just low priority. I haven't really looked into how the online page works.

I can make a solution for your "problem" for 1.1.x, if you want. The only thing you need is SSH access to the server (which must run Linux, or an other UNIX like system).
how do you get more games I only have paman
You can download them (for example on http://community.gamesection.org), and then add them on your board (simplest with Add Game (Simple)).
I released the Anti-Cheat Mod (for 1.1.9) which has an extra security for cheat scores. Just upload the updated files!
http://community.gamesection.org/showthr...40#pid2840
I have loaded this plugin onto my myBB 1.2.9 forum (www.footie-forum.co.uk) and now my forum is not loading at all.

Any ideas?

I can access the Admin CP via /admin/
I'm having a problem, apparently during a database backup or something the tables for the game section went missing in MySQL. In the plugin manager it's still listed as "Enabled" however the database tables critical to the game section are missing.

Due to this every time I try to deactivate the mod in order to reactivate it again I am unable to and am presented with this error:

MySQL error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games'
Query: DROP TABLE `mybb_games`, `mybb_games_categories`, `mybb_games_champions`, `mybb_games_rating`, `mybb_games_scores`, `mybb_games_settings`, `mybb_games_templates`, `mybb_games_themes`;

How can I solve this dilemma and deactivate this plugin successfully without manually adding those tables back to the database in order to deactivate?

Those are quite a few tables to manually add, not to mention the free host I am residing on has PHPMyadmin that is dreadfully slow and keeps timing out.

Thanks if anyone can help me.
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I'm having a problem, apparently during a database backup or something the tables for the game section went missing in MySQL. In the plugin manager it's still listed as "Enabled" however the database tables critical to the game section are missing.

Due to this every time I try to deactivate the mod in order to reactivate it again I am unable to and am presented with this error:

MySQL error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games'
Query: DROP TABLE `mybb_games`, `mybb_games_categories`, `mybb_games_champions`, `mybb_games_rating`, `mybb_games_scores`, `mybb_games_settings`, `mybb_games_templates`, `mybb_games_themes`;

How can I solve this dilemma and deactivate this plugin successfully without manually adding those tables back to the database in order to deactivate?

Those are quite a few tables to manually add, not to mention the free host I am residing on has PHPMyadmin that is dreadfully slow and keeps timing out.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

1. Upload this file to inc/plugins
2. Deactivate the Game Section
3. Upload the current inc/plugins/games.php file (Game Section 1.1.9)
4. Activate the Game Section
Footie Wrote:I have loaded this plugin onto my myBB 1.2.9 forum (www.footie-forum.co.uk) and now my forum is not loading at all.

Any ideas?

I can access the Admin CP via /admin/

Just a quick note/suggestion that you should upgrade your forum to the latest mybb 1.2.12 asap. That could be causing some of your issues related to this as well.
I'm having a new problem with the game section. I can play the games just fine however when the game is over an the page loads for the scores and to input your name I get the following error:

"Game doesn't exist".

What can I do to fix it?