MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did your IP changed between the start and the end?
Paretje Wrote:Did your IP changed between the start and the end?

I don't believe so, however my isp has an alternative proxy but I didn't switch proxies while I was playing.

I did have a proxy on, however I didn't switch it on and off while playing the game so I doubt my ip address changed at all.

:Edit: I tried without the proxy an I am still getting the same error message.

:Edit 2: I found out what the problem was. The problem was occurring because of the anti-cheat mod for the game section. After replacing the modified file with the original files for the game section it is working fine again.
Then, I will look to that mod.
Great mod, is it compatible with games that use a gamedata folder?
Yes, it is.
Quote:MySQL error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games'
Query: DROP TABLE mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes;

I receive this error when I go into my admin panel -->Board Settings -->Plug-in manager -->Games Section -->deactivate

BACKGROUND: I"ve just installed the game section. I adjusted the code as the instruction s say.

Now when I go to activate the plug in as the instructions tell me to do the plugin is already activated. (But it's not working)

So I go ahead and click on "deactivate" and i get the error quoted above. Any assistance appreciated.

I've also posted HERE.
Goody2Shoes Wrote:
Quote:MySQL error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_games,mybb_games_categories,mybb_games_champions,mybb_games_rating,mybb_games_scores,mybb_games'
Query: DROP TABLE mybb_games, mybb_games_categories, mybb_games_champions, mybb_games_rating, mybb_games_scores, mybb_games_settings, mybb_games_templates, mybb_games_themes;

I receive this error when I go into my admin panel -->Board Settings -->Plug-in manager -->Games Section -->deactivate

BACKGROUND: I"ve just installed the game section. I adjusted the code as the instruction s say.

Now when I go to activate the plug in as the instructions tell me to do the plugin is already activated. (But it's not working)

So I go ahead and click on "deactivate" and i get the error quoted above. Any assistance appreciated.

I've also posted HERE.

You'll either have to manually re-add the missing tables to the database and then deactivate the plugin or find the alternate plugin that allows the game section to be disabled in event of this problem.

I had the same problem, the solution should be listed a page or two back.
I'll look back. You can't blame me for not reading all 82 pages! LOL

I don't know how many fields to make or what to type in them.

I'll go back and look for the alternate plugin now. If anyone can give me instructions for building the tables I could do that too.
UPDATE:

xtreme thank you

i think we're closer

However now I have this error when I click on settings in the admin panel:

Quote:MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'canviewgames'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_usergroups ADD canviewgames VARCHAR(3) NOT NULL, ADD canplaygames VARCHAR(3) NOT NULL;

I"ll go looking in mysql and see what I can do but i"M not versed and am afraid to do more damage than good.

If I go directly to the game link I get the "you don't have permission to access this area" message.

Getting closer Smile

Clicking on "activate" in admin cp yields this:

Quote:MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_games' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_games ( gid INT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, cid INT(2) NOT NULL, title VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, description TEXT NOT NULL, what TEXT NOT NULL, use_keys TEXT NOT NULL, played INT(15) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, bgcolor VARCHAR(6) DEFAULT '000000' NOT NULL, active VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT 'yes' NOT NULL, width VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, height VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, dateline BIGINT(30) NOT NULL, score_type VARCHAR(5) DEFAULT 'DESC' NOT NULL, rating INT(1) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (gid) );