MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have succesfully activate the plugin but, where I must go for seeing the games?
/Arcade / it doesn't go, / games / it doesn't go and /games.php tells that I don't have the permissions (I am administrator)
games.php

Which version are you using?
Look to the group permissions AND be sure you are logged in
where can I set the permissions?
can you answer?
You set permissions in Users & Groups; Groups; Edit User Group; Miscellaneous Tab; go to bottom and check the two boxes.
Does it support 1.4.1?
(2008-08-31, 01:07 AM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]You set permissions in Users & Groups; Groups; Edit User Group; Miscellaneous Tab; go to bottom and check the two boxes.

I've done but when I click on Save user group it says:

MyBB Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'canviewgames' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Amministratori', description='The group all administrators belong to.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='
Amministratore', stars='14', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='0', cansendemail='1', maxemails='0', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='1', canmoderateevents='1', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='1', cancp='1', issupermod='1', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='3', maxreputationsday='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='1', canreceivewarnings='0', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='1', canviewgames='', canplaygames='' WHERE gid='4'

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
(2008-08-31, 03:27 AM)OceanLove Wrote: [ -> ]Does it support 1.4.1?

Yes, using 1.1.10.0 Wink
http://community.gamesection.org/showthr...48#pid3448
can you answer? :s