MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry, there was somebody with the same problem talking by PM, and I thought it was the same person Wink

You are using 1.1.10.0? Did you upgrade from 1.1.9? If yes, are you sure you have ran the fix.php?
Ha, having same problem Smile
Just try to reinstall it when that doesn't work Wink
Ok, so I dont have to harrass paretje anymore Wink, when I am manually installing a game, what goes in the fields: (are they all different? What does aim mean? Is there a standard size? Name of all files??? Which keys?)

The category ID:
Name of files:
Title of game:
Description:
What's the aim?:
Which keys?:
Background color:
Width:
Height:
ASC or DESC:
I HAVE DEFINITELY SCREWED THIS UP (but I gave it a try)

http://www.spectrumfriends.com/forum/games.php

No images for the two games I added, only did 100x100 for the size (and the games wont play anyhow). How do I edit the games I installed so I can play around and figure this out?

UPDATE : I got 1 game (5 spots) to load properly. The rest wont work and do not have images. Is this due to the non-compatability on 1.4? Just need to know how to edit or remove them so I can start over. Smile Thanks!!!!!
(2008-08-31, 02:22 PM)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, there was somebody with the same problem talking by PM, and I thought it was the same person Wink

You are using 1.1.10.0? Did you upgrade from 1.1.9? If yes, are you sure you have ran the fix.php?

no. I have immediately installed the 1.1.10.0
Ok, my son (8 years old) went to add_game. php. He put in the words, Ed, Edd and Eddy. Of course there was nothing there but it puts Ed Edd and Eddy in the game list with dead links and red x's. How do I remove this?????
(2008-08-31, 07:24 PM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I dont have to harrass paretje anymore Wink, when I am manually installing a game, what goes in the fields: (are they all different? What does aim mean? Is there a standard size? Name of all files??? Which keys?)

The category ID:
Name of files:
Title of game:
Description:
What's the aim?:
Which keys?:
Background color:
Width:
Height:
ASC or DESC:
I HAVE DEFINITELY SCREWED THIS UP (but I gave it a try)

http://www.spectrumfriends.com/forum/games.php

No images for the two games I added, only did 100x100 for the size (and the games wont play anyhow). How do I edit the games I installed so I can play around and figure this out?

UPDATE : I got 1 game (5 spots) to load properly. The rest wont work and do not have images. Is this due to the non-compatability on 1.4? Just need to know how to edit or remove them so I can start over. Smile Thanks!!!!!

Hmm, that script is just an old script I updated for MyBB 1.4. That means it's in fact the same script as with 1.0 beta, nearly two years ago, and then, my English was even worse then now Toungue

"What's the aim?:" is now used as "What's the purpose of the game?:", "What's the object of the game?:"

(2008-09-01, 01:33 PM)dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ]no. I have immediately installed the 1.1.10.0

Try to reinstall Wink

(2008-09-01, 06:17 PM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove this?????

Answered on your pm.
(2008-08-31, 07:08 AM)dvdxseo Wrote: [ -> ][quote='cam2301' pid='246797' dateline='1220144850']
You set permissions in Users & Groups; Groups; Edit User Group; Miscellaneous Tab; go to bottom and check the two boxes.

Nevermind I managed to fix it.
Hello peretje, plugin system says this plugin is not compatible with MyBB1.4, see this:-
[Image: GameSectionNotWorkingInMyBB14.jpg?t=122055582]
What should I do?
I just uploaded a game and now, I get this (it is the same for all accounts, cant get to game section on www.spectrumfriends.com):

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: '4cameron'