MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAHA!!!!!!!! I ripped apart all of my boards down to scratch to start over, lmao. It was worth it. Making things the way I want them now, Smile
i can't acces to the forum of the game section... can you upload it here?
thanks...
What do you mean, you can't access? Everyone can download there (except banned people off course), guests, too.
any ideas when the release date will be for the games section or my bb 1.4
yea there hasn't been much talk about this lately, paretje said mid october, Big Grin we're getting close Big Grin
YAY

I need this so badly!
whoops he moved it to November...

yea i also need this badly
[patiently waiting]
is it november yet? Smile
No, it isn't. I hope to get my Eee PC tomorrow, or Friday, because this weekend, I'm away (nearly 2 hours ago, I got a mail of the Dutch site where I ordered it that it was sent. The website of TNT says sending something with that formula has to arrive in 24 hours! So I hope it's true ...). With my Eee, I can still program then, so I can finally restart the development of the tournaments + many bugfixes.

In two weeks, I want to finish development, and start a beta testing period from about 2 - 3 weeks, without further development (only bugfixes). So, I hope to release it in November. But, when it's ready, when the beta testing-period starts, it's possible I release a beta of version 1.2, which is fully functional, except the bugs.

So, indeed, I focuses me to finish development in the last week of October, and to release it in the second part of November.