MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no ACP included in 1.10.0 Wink
i guess i'll just wait for the new release then Smile any ideas when? Smile

should i just uninstall it for now, or will i be able to upgrade to the new release later?
You can just let it like it is and use it with the configuration you had. But, there is a script so you can add a game.

Game Section 1.2 will have a public beta soon. And, you can just upgrade then to that beta, and after the beta, to the final version Wink
what do you mean, use it with configuration you had? i don't see any configurations....

and, can you give me the keyword to add to my templates to display the games? Smile
You upgraded from 1.1.9? So, you have still the configuration of 1.1.9? Well, that isn't changed in 1.10.0 Wink

You mean the header link? You have to add that in header, but without your site seeing, I don't know the exact code. When it's the default theme, it has to be added by default.
i don't think i ever upgraded from 1.1.9 becuase i was not able to activate it (getting all those db errors), but then i uploaded 1.1.10 files on top of 1.1.9 via ftp, and was able to activate with no problems.

i can't find the configurations anywhere in my admin panel, but you said there is no ACP for games, so i'm not sure what configurations you are tlaking about. Smile

if i am logged in as admin, and go to games.php, i get a no access allowed message

my site
You got that errors because you have to upload 1.10.0 before you can do anything in MyBB 1.4. But when you installed it fresh, it's indeed not configured, but you can do it manually by changing the entry in mybb_games_settings Wink
thanks Paretje, i'll try to work it out Smile

*patiently waiting for ACP to come out* Wink hehe
Hi this looks cool and my forum's users would love it. What files do I upload. The installation readme is very vague.
All included files, except the README.txt Wink

Just follow the directory structure as in the archive.