MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-04-30, 06:24 AM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed Game Section 1.2 RC3, everything is working fine except tournament.
I have create a game tournament then go to open tournament link which shows the game tournament list but when i click the game then it shows a blank table with no link.

There is no join link or play link...

Please reply as early as possible....it is urgent!

The Tournaments section of the game section is not yet finished. Thus why it doesnt work. I believe that will be ready in 1.2 RC 5. Smile
(2009-04-30, 10:18 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-30, 06:24 AM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed Game Section 1.2 RC3, everything is working fine except tournament.
I have create a game tournament then go to open tournament link which shows the game tournament list but when i click the game then it shows a blank table with no link.

The Tournaments section of the game section is not yet finished. Thus why it doesnt work. I believe that will be ready in 1.2 RC 5. Smile

well then, is there any way to integrate ibproarcade mod in mybb? if yes then how?
(2009-04-30, 02:10 PM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-30, 10:18 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]

well then, is there any way to integrate ibproarcade mod in mybb? if yes then how?

To my knowledge nobody has done that yet. Thus i am unsure if it can be done.

I believe the 1.2 RC5 release is only a few weeks away if that.
Alright, am i suppose to download all of the .zips? and is this 1.4 compatible?
(2009-04-30, 09:09 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-30, 02:10 PM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]well then, is there any way to integrate ibproarcade mod in mybb? if yes then how?

I appreciate the work of "Paretje", Game Section is a big bless for mybb lovers. But why it is still in RC, what are the lacking it has other than tournament? It looks ok to me.

Also i am worried about gamesection.org, i hope everything will be ok soon.
(2009-05-01, 12:39 AM)Naro132 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, am i suppose to download all of the .zips? and is this 1.4 compatible?

1. yes it is compatible with 1.4!
2. You download the full package and NOT the upgrade package and then open the zipped folder and then upload all the files ( via FTP or whatever you use ) to your site.
(2009-05-01, 03:43 AM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-30, 09:09 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-30, 02:10 PM)zas Wrote: [ -> ]well then, is there any way to integrate ibproarcade mod in mybb? if yes then how?

I appreciate the work of "Paretje", Game Section is a big bless for mybb lovers. But why it is still in RC, what are the lacking it has other than tournament? It looks ok to me.

Also i am worried about gamesection.org, i hope everything will be ok soon.

Agreed about Paretje.

As far as i am aware the tournements is all it is lacking as well. I have a IPB forum and arcade as well and i actually prefer this arcade but thats me. IPBs uses too much java/ajax crap and this/mybb-games section system is a little easier as well to upload the games.
Indeed, the reason why it's marked as RC is because the Tournament system isn't finished yet.

About the domain: I hope this too, but I'm unsure. It's now nearly a week that I activated the transfer. I'll look a bit around if there is a problem, so I hope it will be finished anyway.
I´ve downloaded the latest release with a clean install...

Played PACMAN and have been redirected to this url:
www.mysite.com/forum/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore

The thing is that I´m using portal as homepage - "index.php" is Portal renamed and "forum.php" is my Board Index

any tip to solve this? can I rename this function anywhere in core files to call:
forum.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore

Thanks for the great plugin Smile
I have upgraded from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 and working fine, but i found that in Game Section Who's Online not working. It shows 0 user online.

Anything like {$lang->online_count}, {$onlinemembers} etc. are not working in games_online template but working fine in index_whosonline template.

my site address www.bdplay.com

if i install mybb 1.4.4 then it works but if i upgrade to or reinstall 1.4.5 then not.

IS THERE ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS???
Matt from Mybbnew Wrote:After testing, there are several vulnerability with this arcade.

The main problem faced is thatusers can upload .php files. This would enable a hacker to upload a malicious file and easily delete everything on smfnew.

Rejected.
Please Fix it!!