MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i fix this? [Clickable BBCode]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 35d5dce4056d4b64ba4955a.png]

This area were the img button and code buttons and all that

Looks like this pic above how am i going to sort this Undecided any help would be great thanks
Check your "Editor Style". Change it to Default.
(2013-04-20, 05:22 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Check your "Editor Style". Change it to Default.

Were is editor style ? had a look for it but can't seem to find it

I checked the editor.js seems fine I turned the mybb code off and on and nothing recently installed the pro-stats thats when it went wrong so i uninstalled and still same if anyone could point me to the files i should be looking at then that will be great
Are you using cloudflare? If so, turn off Rocketloader. If that does not work what browser are you using and which version of MyBB?
(2013-04-21, 09:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using cloudflare? If so, turn off Rocketloader. If that does not work what browser are you using and which version of MyBB?

Ahhhhh yes I will check now that mite explain the reason why it happened last time on my last domain and then it worked when changing hosting....will check now this mite be the case Big Grin gonna try and work a way around it and contact cloud-flare since there app is buggering it up and explain thoroughly thanks for the advice this explains everything ! you don't know how much I appreciate this thank-you !

(2013-04-21, 09:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using cloudflare? If so, turn off Rocketloader. If that does not work what browser are you using and which version of MyBB?

Yes works so happy now lol I re-did the forum 3 times with the old backup LOL but working fine now ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin <3 thanks so much
the same errror for me also but i am not getting u
help me