MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb theme 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mike, you fix the green and orange the same way you fixed the thead.

Re blockquote : I see it in your css.

MikeInToshx

Ok so most of the green is gone now,
there are still some tiny details like a 1px border at the bottom of the footer ( orange )

and the green link thing on the top, i can't seem to find what's that called.

The blockquote i dont see any image link in it =/

[attachment=29071]
Re the blockquote - if you want an image background add one if you want one. Use the advanced stylesheet and ctrl+f to find blockquote.

the green thing at the top is probably #panel.

Use the inspect element in your browser tools - right click on the area and hit inspect (or whatever it is in your browser - I use Opera)

MikeInToshx

It's not Panel, i tried to add color #444 like we did with every other green thing.
about all the #panel css is under that green search box, like the links, login section ect..

About the blockquote; I don't want to add a background image or what not, i want the look of the picture i uploaded in my very first post.

http://www.finalsense.com/wp-content/upl...enshot.png
vs
[deleted]

apart from the green & grey colors, the reply design looks nothing like it when downloaded..
Thats what i ment how to get it like that hows it suppost to be at default.

Okay this is weird, when i changed

body { background: #333 url(images/finalsense/bg.png);
to
body { background: #333

The panel thing that was first green, is now grey.
And now this 'balk' is black instead of the gradiƫnt bg image ( yes, i did put back the link source )

[attachment=29079]

Why nothing can go like I want it to go ****sake..
Ok, if the postbit/quote whatever does not look the same in the downloaded theme as the one you saw then the one you saw has been modified - like you are modifying. Contact the forum owner and ask him/her.

Check that you have no typo's in the url to your background image.

MikeInToshx

Ok.. Ive put a comment on their site, although it looks like they dont really comment back..
There are 4 comments and not even 1 reply.
Doubt it that i'd get any support..

I think ill just leave it like that for now, it doesn't look awfull anyway.

Most of the details should be fixed now, also that lil balk/bar I was talking about earlier, although on my end. Can u guys check [deleted] and tell me if if looks the same like in the attachment image?

Thanks.

[attachment=29101]
Pages: 1 2